Nickname/mascot: Marquette Golden Eagles /Golden Eagles
School Colors: Navy Blue and Gold
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Undergraduate Students: 8,012
School Website: marquette.edu
Retail Price: $6
Color(s): Gold and navy blue
Material(s): Cotton, acrylic, nylon, lycra, and elastic
Review: These tiny Marquette University infant sock slippers are the cutest gift to give to an expecting mother when mom and/or dad graduated from the Milwaukee campus and someday aspire for their child to follow in their footsteps. These MU slippers are an adorable keepsake even after they're outgrown.
Retail Price: $10
Color(s): Yellow and blue
Review: A good pair of Marquette flip-flop slippers are the perfect attire for hitting up the lakes around Wisconsin and are also a popular accessory for the summer pool scene. The "MU" logo for Marquette University on the heel of each slipper lets everyone who sees these shoes know the owner supports the Golden Eagles.
Retail Price: $6
Color(s): Gold, white, and blue
Material(s): 73% cotton, 21% nylon, and 6% elastic
Review: This Marquette University youth sized slipper sock demonstrates Golden Eagle pride with the MU logo high on the calf and the insoles and Achilles tendon areas have the golden school color for Marquette. These Golden Eagle slipper socks are great for around the house on a cold Wisconsin winter's night.
Slipper reviews are updated periodically. Check back soon for more Marquette Golden Eagles slippers comparisons.
Other Big East schools:
- DePaul University Slippers
- Georgetown University Slippers
- Providence College Slippers
- Rutgers University Slippers
- Seton Hall University Slippers
- St. John's University Slippers
- Syracuse University Slippers
- University of Cincinnati Slippers
- University of Connecticut Slippers
- University of Louisville Slippers
- University of Notre Dame Slippers
- University of Pittsburgh Slippers
- University of South Florida Slippers
- Villanova University Slippers
- West Virginia University Slippers